UK SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- We offer FREE shipping on all UK orders over £50 with a tracked 48 hour Royal Mail service.
- Orders under £50 are charged at £3.99 for a tracked 48 hour Royal Mail service.
- A tracked 24 hour Royal Mail service is available, should you require a fast track service. This is at a cost of £6.99, once your order is ready to be despatched. Please note that this does not mean that you will receive your order 24 hours after placing your order.
All orders are processed and dispatched, once payment has cleared and as soon as possible. We currently have an average turnaround of 2 working days. However, due to the nature of the products and to ensure you receive the freshest products made, Suneeta prefers to make the products in smaller batches. This means that we sometimes have to wait for a product to be made to complete an order. please take this into consideration as all our products are made, potted, labeled and packaged by hand.
If you have not received your order within 7-10 working days please contact us via email on email@example.com.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Deliveries outside of the UK will be calculated by the weight and dimension of your order and charged in accordance with Royal Mail International shipping rates. Please know that we charge you the same rate we are charged.
Customs & Duties
We despatch your parcel, duties and taxes unpaid and cannot predict what your particular charges may be. For more information regarding your country's customs and duties policies please contact your local customs office before placing your order. We will not be liable for uncollected parcels due to unpaid customs duty.
Please note that if you parcel is shipped outside of the European Union: If your country of origin, customs or border control refuses our products because of their natural state, the postage/shipping fee will not be refunded.
INCORRECT OR INCOMPLETE SHIPPING DETAILS
SUNEETA LONDON will not be responsible for failed deliveries due to the following reasons:
- Incorrect or incomplete shipping details supplied at checkout. Please be advised to check your order confirmation and shipping confirmation. If there has been an error made do contact immediately via email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try our best to make the necessary amendments if possible.
- Failure to accept delivery due to refusal to pay customs and duty charges.
WE WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE IN THE FOLLOWING INSTANCES
- Failure to collect or arrange redelivery for your parcel from Royal Mail depot as it is the responsibility of the customer to collect within the holding period.
- Returned parcels which are lost in transit on their way back.
Parcels which are returned to us for any of the above reasons are not liable to be refunded your order. However, if we do have your parcel returned to us in good order, we will refund for the products, although deductions will be made. This will include £3.99 (return shipping cost to us) plus the initial shipping cost, depending on the option you initially chose. If you qualified for free shipping, the initial shipping cost would be £3.99.